Toolbox Studios is now a Google Partner Marketing and Branding Firm.
At Toolbox, we’re always searching for ways we can learn more and get the training needed to help our clients succeed in their marketing efforts.
We’re extremely proud to say we have recently earned our Google Partner badge. You may have seen the badge displayed on other websites before, but weren’t sure what it actually signified. So we have compiled some truths and myths to help illustrate why it’s a good idea to do business with a certified Google Partner agency.
- The Google Partner badge shows that we’ve demonstrated advanced knowledge in Google AdWords advertising products that help us improve your campaign and deliver results.
- We’ve been trained and certified by Google to help businesses grow online. (we’ve studied and we’ve passed the tests).
- We get access to exclusive trainings, industry research and product updates that help us help you.
- We have inside information that gives us and advantage to manage campaigns.
- We have access to the secret sauce (psst! There is no secret sauce).
- Google endorses our services.
- We get to play golf with Larry Page and Sergey Brin.
OK. Let’s be honest. Earning a Google Partner badge is not like winning a Gold Lion at Cannes. But becoming a Google Partner is pretty big deal to us – and our clients. Especially those who could benefit from a highly targeted Google AdWords campaign.